Expansion of Industrial Unit
Engineering works performed in Colombo-PR Eternit Unit.
- Expansion of new production line
- Total area: 10,800.00 m²
- Metallic roofing structure and side closure: 78,000 Kg
- Formwork for special foundation in reinforced concrete: 3300 m²
- Concrete for foundation base: 680.00 m³
- Industrial floor for 10 tonnes/m²: 13,000 m²
- Demolition of reinforced concrete: 600 m³
ETERNIT is a leading Brazilian company in the asbestos cement water tank manufacturing market. In Brazil since 1940, the company brand has won the most awards of the sector in its category. It employs more than 1400 workers and, since 2006, its shares are traded in the New Market network, the highest Corporate Governance level of the BOVESPA, which proves its concern with transparency.