CROMO ENGENHARIA turned 35 in 2020. As a reflection of coming of age, the company has experienced moments of great satisfaction.
At the end of each construction, CROMO ENGENHARIA always sends a brief questionnaire – called “The Voice of the Customer” – that transmits the contracting company’s level of satisfaction regarding service management, engineering, staff and construction details to its Board of Directors. For each questionnaire, a charitable institution (that can be appointed by the customer) receives a basic needs grocery basket.
Among the positive feedback, CROMO is grateful to the grades of the companies:
- KLABIN – on behalf of Eng. Gustavo Franklin Cenatti
- ARAUCO DO BRASIL – on behalf of Eng. Jaime Piekas
- RENAULT DO BRASIL – on behalf of Eng. Philipe Tortato
- PERÓXIDOS DO BRASIL – on behalf of Eng. Moacir Lourenço
- MAGNA COSMA INTERNACIONAL – on behalf of Eng. Gustavo Silva
- NOVOZYMES LATIN AMERICA – on behalf of Eng. José Gregório do Rosário
- ITAIPU FOUNDATION – on behalf of Mr. Marcos Adlich dos Santos
HEXION QUÍMICA – on behalf of Mr. Steve Outlaw, Global Project Manager of the company, who commented on the completion of the MOMENTIVE / HEXION QUÍMICA construction and thanked CROMO ENGENHARIA for its partnership, highlighting the main reasons that made HEXION QUÍMICA choose this engineering firm to expand its plant in Curitiba, Paraná:
- CROMO’s commitment to work safety. “CROMO embraced HEXION’s safety programs, and as a result, performed very well during the construction.”
- The quality of CROMO ENGENHARIA’s work. “The construction work carried out by CROMO was precise and well executed.”
- Staff flexibility and adaptation to the work schedule. “CROMO was always willing to work with HEXION, facing the challenges and finding the best solution. Whenever there was a change in schedule or priority, CROMO’s response was always ‘no problem'”.
“It has been a real pleasure to work with CROMO on these two projects, and I look forward to working with you again in the future.”