New Industrial Unit for BPII Line
Engineering works performed for Arauco Jaguariaíva-PR unity.
- New industrial unit for the BPII Line with metal structure and Standing Seam Roof System,
insulation and paved access road
- Total expanded area: 4272.00 m²
- Compacted earthwork: 51,104.49 m³
- Industrial floor for 8 tonnes/m² and steel for reinforced concrete: 57,000.00 kg
- Structural concrete: 1194.50 m³
- Rainwater catchment system and rainwater galleries
- Power installation and lighting protection system
Seeking excellence in everything we do and maximum customer satisfaction, GRUPO ARAUCO acquired Placas do Paraná in 2005. Founded in 1966, Placas do Paraná was the first manufacturer of particle board panels in Brazil and is currently a centre of excellence in the production of particle board with or without laminate, and considered the best in the market by manufacturers of the furniture industry.