Engineering work performed for Igreja Universal in Curitiba-PR, Londrina-PR and Campo-Mourão-PR.
- Head Temple Curitiba-PR: 9115 m2
- Head Temple Londrina-PR: 3500 m2
- Head Temple Campo Mourão-PR: 1715 m2
The doors of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (IURD) were officially opened in 1977. Lacking the financial resources to lease a location, the pastor at that time, Edir Macedo, held his first meetings in the bandstand of Jardim do Méier, in Rio de Janeiro. Expansion occurred rapidly across several Brazilian states and reached Paraná in 1980. Today, the IURD has around 8 million followers in Brazil. It has 9600 pastors and generates 22 thousand direct jobs in more than 4700 temples in 172 countries.