New Line of Eucalyptus Logs, Using 7.20 m Logs
Work performed for the ARAUCO unit in Jaguariaíva-PR.
- Log Receiving Table: capacity 420 m³/h
- Base for Log Chipper: capacity 250 m³s/h
- Bark Chipper Base: capacity 40 m³s/h
- Chipper Building: 404.06 m2
Ceiling height: 15 m
overhead crane structure – 25 ton
- Base for Eucalyptus storage silo/Base for conveyors: 446 ml – transport capacity 800 m³/h
- Electric Room : 100 m²
- Structural Concrete: 1,100.00 m³
- Moulds: 2,929.41 m²
- Armor: 98,010.83 kg
ARAUCO is a global company that produces and manages renewable forest resources. Its cellulose is the raw material for paper manufacturing, packaging material, diapers and other products. It also manufactures panels and wood used in carpentry, construction and packaging. Its products are distributed to more than 3,500 customers through 223 ports on five continents. Its activity contributes to the sustainability of its surroundings.